Monday, February 4, 2013

Shake it!

I have recently experienced another plateau in my weight loss (this is probably the reason for my lack of updates). I seem to be losing the same 2-3 pounds over and over again! How annoying. And, to be honest, the trips to the treadmill are not all that exciting or motivating. So, I decided to shake things up a bit...literally!

I participated in a few Zumba classes at the gym across the street from my house!

At first, I was so nervous to really get into the moves but then I took a look around. The room was full of women of all different shapes and sizes. In fact, a lot of these ladies had a lot more to jiggle around than I did. So I just let loose! I had such a fun time! It gave me energy and the relief of taking off my mommy brain for a minute to just dance!

I'm hoping this will get me moving in the right direction on the scale again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages