Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best Fruit Dip Ever!

One of my favorite snacks is sliced apples with peanut butter. The problem is that my taste buds insist on having a wad of peanut butter for every bite of apple and so my healthy snack turns into a major caloric feast filled with fats that immediately take residence in my problem areas. I just imagine this peanut butter sticking to my insides while my body unsuccessfully tries to get rid if it, much like the ways dogs are unable to get the peanut butter off the roof of their mouths. Anyways, all this say, I've found a solution!

Take one scoop of peanut butter ( yes, you will still be ingesting peanut butter. It's called moderation people!) and then add in about 3/4 of a yoplait yogurt. I used the "Boston cream pie" flavor. Stir it together until you get a fluffy-like dip. It tastes good with apples, but also with strawberries or bananas! It is such an awesome way to satisfy your sweet tooth! So yummy! Try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages