Monday, March 11, 2013

Cut in Half!

Awhile back, my husband allowed me to do some major shopping for new and smaller clothes. Knowing that my next shopping spree would probably not take place until I hit my goal weight, I decided to buy some pants that were a little too tight so that I was all stocked up for style along my weight loss journey. Ever so often, I try on these pants in hope of a better fit. I'm happy to report that I wore my little pair of pants to the park yesterday! Sure, I had to wear a blazer to cover up my obvious muffin top, but I was happy to button and zip them :)

When I began my weight loss journey, I wore a size 14 pants. The floral printed jeans that I was sporting yesterday are a size 7! I cut my jean size in half!!!!! I realize that I am probably unable to squeeze my butt into every size 7 on the shelf, but I am so excited to celebrate this!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages