Saturday, February 15, 2014

Running Music?

So I pulled my headphones out this morning and tried listening to some music during today's run. I had a few albums on my phone that seemed to work and get me pumped but I would LOVE to hear you reccommendations for awesome work-out tunes! I need to make some cardio playlists! I tried using spotify on my phone but, because I run through the hills, the Internet connection kept disconnecting me and it got super distracting. 

Today's work out was a total of about 5 miles and my legs are now KILLING ME! Here are some pictures from this morning! I'd encourage everyone to get outside and exercise! It is so much more enjoyable than running on a treadmill!














1 comment:

  1. Lose yourself - eminem
    I don't care - not sure who this is
    Seventy x7 -brand new
    Timberwolves at New Jersey - taking back Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Pages