Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Goodbye 160s!

As you all know, I have been working hard to get below the 160 mark. I have had the hardest time! But this morning...victory is mine!!!!! Weighing in at 159.0! I am so happy to finally be done with the 160s! I haven't been in the 150s for years!!!! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks but I am just so excited!!!!!!!!)

Yesterday I didn't cheat on my diet at all and I'm pretty sure that is what did the trick. I was also able to get a little more rest which I'm told helps out with weight loss.

My next goal is to get to 155 because that is the shopping spree goal that my hubby set for me a while back. Only 4 pounds!

Thank you for sharing in my small victories :) Your encouragement means a lot to me!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go rach!! I love reading your blog, weightloss is always something that's hard for someone to talk about when its personal. I'm glad I get to read about your struggle and victory :) makes me happy for you even though we don't talk as often.

    ReplyDelete

Pages