Monday, January 7, 2013

this is so embarrassing.

Well part of the reason I wanted to write a blog about my weight loss journey is so that I can feel accountable to the people reading it. So here is the truth: my weight has been going up and down all week long. I have been active but a little too indulgent in the eating department. This morning happens to be an "up" morning on the scale so I resolved to take some action.

Although I have lost 35 pounds since the birth of my son, I don't want my progress to stop! This HAS to be the year that I hit my goal weight! I have decided to post a picture of the truth, how my body looks today, in hopes of coupling this picture with a "new hot body" picture months from now. I have totally dreaded doing this, hence the reason I avoided pictures of me at nearly 200 pounds. I know that this picture is more like a "mid-progress" picture but I thought it might motivate me and possibly encourage others. I totally feel like the people on The Biggest Loser who have to weigh in the first day on campus, but I'm hoping it'll have the same results- to get me on track to lose a lot of weight. Here we go! Ahhhh!





1 comment:

  1. Just doing a little bit of night time blog reading and I remembered yours! Your post baby body is already beautiful Rachel, but I hope this helps you feel happier in yourself! You can do it!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Pages