Thursday, January 10, 2013

Retail Motivation

I have been working hard the last few days to break through my 165 wall on the scale and head into the 150s! The other morning I was sharing my fight against these numbers with Ernie. In the midst of our conversation I was also able to joyfully declare that I have shrunk out of all my jeans! This means leggings will be my garment of choice for a bit of time. After hearing me babble on for a little while, I could see that his wheels were working."how about this: if you're able to make it to 155 by the end of the month I will give you some money to go on a shopping trip." Music to my ears!!! Instead of rewarding myself with a cheat meal, I will just push on and buy smaller clothes as my treat! It really has helped me get into the gym :) I let my mind wander with thoughts of cute jeans as I run!

1 comment:

Pages