Sunday, January 13, 2013

Trader Joe's is my best friend.

Here are some of the things I've been making on my 17 day diet: totally yummy!

Breakfast time!
Trader joes has amazing low-fat chocolate yogurt. Put some in a bowl with a handful of sliced almonds and 3-4 diced strawberries. It is a great alternative for other sweet tooth cravings!

Lunch time!
Fill a bowl with dark leafy spinach. Throw some boneless chicken tenders in a skillet with low-fat Italian dressing. Use some of those almonds and strawberries from breakfast to throw in your salad and top with a yummy raspberry vinaigrette! Yum!
*sorry there is no picture of this. It looked so good and I ate it all up before I remembered to take a picture :)

Dinner time!
Buy the Asian stir fry mix at trader joes and a bag of sea food stir fry. Dump them both in a large skillet with a an Asian stir fry sauce and enjoy all that protein and veggie nutrition! Super easy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages